Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Wishlist Wednesday: What Lies In The Multiverse


 In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is What Lies In The Multiverse by IguanaBee & Studio Voyager.


THE STATS

Name: What Lies In The Multiverse
Developer: IguanaBee, Studio Voyager
Publisher: Untold Tales, Doyoyo Games
Release Date: March 4, 2022
Genres: Adventure, casual, indie
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM PLAY-MULTIVERSE.COM









(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)

WHY I WANT IT

    First of all, did you watch the trailer just now? If not, you should. Not only is the trailer brimming with silliness and sarcasm, but it definitely sells the game as being chaotic and adventurous! Puzzles, platforming, crazy characters, snark, and... hey, did you know I applied to work for Untold Tales last year? Pawel was very polite in telling me they had better applicants for community manager. I don't hold it against them, clearly -- you should really check out this game! (And just as importantly, the community manager listing is still there. Should I re-apply?) They get infinite bonus points for their NFT joke in the trailer.


If you agree, you can wishlist it on Steam here!


If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!



If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon
You can join for as little as $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment