Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Wishlist Wednesday: Alchemist Simulator

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Alchemist Simulator by Art Games Studio.



THE STATS

Name: Alchemist Simulator
Developer: Art Games Studio S.A.
Publisher: Polyslash
Release Date: October 23, 2020
Genres: Indie, casual, simulation
Wishlist Location: Humble


Note: Any purchases made from the Humble website using my Humble Partner links allow you to designate funds to me, snarkqueen. If you do, I turn around and donate 100% of my revenue to my Extra Life page. I make zero profit!
--snarkqueen

MEDIA FROM HUMBLEBUNDLE.COM








(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

This is not Amestris, and there are no State Alchemists. And that's probably a good thing, because it means we won't have any heart-wrenching scenarios with Alphonses or Ninas. However, you DO get to work in a magical lab and make ethical choices to advance your work as an alchemist. Results may vary. You may or may not blow up your own lab. And therein lies the fun, doesn't it?


If you agree, you can wishlist it on Humble here!


If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!


If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon!



No comments:

Post a Comment