Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Wishlist Wednesday: Aka

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Aka by Namra games.



THE STATS

Name: Aka
Developer: Namra games
Publisher: Namra games
Release Date: 2022
Genres: Adventure, casual
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM STEAM PAGE









(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

This was a random find for me on Twitter back in August because I follow the topic "Game Development." Sometimes the algorithm works! I fell in love with the artwork in the tweets and quickly decided to add it to my wishlist. The premise is so wholesome, too: the quest to find inner peace while doing a variety of soothing activities in an open world, and dealing with those pesky demons from the past. The dev is working SO HARD to make the graphics just right, so I highly recommend following them on Twitter in addition to adding the game to your wishlist!


If you agree, you can wishlist it on Steam here or use this handy Steam widget:


If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!



If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon
You can join for as little as $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment