Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Wishlist Wednesday: Bright Paw

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Bright Paw by Radical Forge.



THE STATS

Name: Bright Paw
Developer: Radical Forge
Publisher: Rogue Games, Inc.
Release Date: September 1, 2020
Genres: Adventure, indie, strategy
Wishlist Location: Humble


MEDIA FROM RADICALFORGE.COM







(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

You get to be a cat. You also get to solve puzzles and solve the mystery behind the murder of your owners! Honestly, that's enough for me. I like a good puzzle game that gives me a story structure. From reviews on Steam, the narrator is pretty awesome, too.

Meow.


If you agree, you can wishlist it on Humble here! (Using my link allows me to forward 100% of my Humble Partner income to my Extra Life page!)



If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!



If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon
You can join for as little as $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment