Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Wishlist Wednesday: Skábma - Snowfall

 In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Skábma - Snowfall by Red Stage Entertainment.


THE STATS

Name: Skábma - Snowfall
Developer: Red Stage Entertainment
Publisher: PID Games, Sunsoft
Release Date: April 22, 2022
Genres: Action, adventure, indie
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM SKABMA.COM













(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

    So, first of all -- can we just take a moment to appreciate how pretty this game is? You all know I'm a sucker for excellent graphics and art style. This game is loaded with it!

    Next on the agenda: mythology. I love a good use of mythology and folklore. Not only does it provide a fresh way to share history and traditions of various people, but it provides a canvas for the ideologies contained within the mythology. I don't claim to know anything about the Sámi, but they had me at reindeer and spirits and northern lights and drums and nature.


If you agree, you can wishlist it on Steam here!




If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!



If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon
You can join for as little as $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment