Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Wishlist Wednesday: This Way Madness Lies

 

 In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is This Way Madness Lies by Zeboyd Digital Entertainment LLC.


THE STATS

Name: This Way Madness Lies
Developer: Zeboyd Digital Entertainment LLC
Publisher: Zeboyd Digital Entertainment LLC
Release Date: November 10, 2022
Genres: Indie, RPG, comedy
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM ZEBOYD.COM







(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

    If you didn't know, I majored in English in college. So, how could I not want an indie RPG based on the works of Shakespeare but also starring magical girls?! I love that the girls are all named after women from the plays (and perhaps that has something to do with living in Stratford-Upon-Avon). Even better, it's supposed to be a shorter game that can be played in just a few sessions. As a nerdy adult with adult obligations and responsibilities... it's nice to see smaller games that will deliver on entertainment. (Gone are the days of sinking hundreds of hours into a single game!)


If you agree, you can wishlist it on Steam here!




If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!



If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon
You can join for as little as $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment