Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Wishlist Wednesday: The Flower Collectors


In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is The Flower Collectors by Mi'pu'mi Games.




THE STATS

Developer: Mi'pu'mi Games
Publisher: Mi'pu'mi Games
Release Date: April 21, 2020
Genres: Adventure, Indie
Wishlist Location: GOG


MEDIA FROM FLOWERCOLLECTORS.COM










(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

"Inspired by classic crime noir films and games like Firewatch, The Flower Collectors is a
detective story with a whole lot of heart," is what the Press Kit states. Since I have already written about Firewatch being on my wishlist, naturally that is going to get my attention!

But really, the idea of solving a murder while being constrained to limitations is always enjoyable. I may also have a soft side for classic crime noir. (But who doesn't? Be honest!)

Additionally, I like the graphic style from the screenshots and trailer. It looks like an interesting environment to explore with plenty of details to catch!


If you like the sound of this game, you can acquire it from Steam or GOG!



If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment