Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Wishlist Wednesday: Inkulinati

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Inkulinati by Yaza Games.



THE STATS

Name: Inkulinati
Developer: Yaza Games
Publisher: Daedalic Entertainment
Release Date: TBA, 2021
Genres: Casual, indie, strategy, humor
Wishlist Location: GOG


MEDIA FROM YAZAGAMES.COM












(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

I wasn't just an English major. I was an English major who enjoyed all of the "older" stuff. I thrived in my Arthuriana class and always found myself loving the older literature best. So of course my attention is going to be caught by a game based on medieval art. Doubling down, I get to create my own character and improve them over time. Extra bonus: humor. And I have a deep respect for small dev teams like this one (just 5 people) creating games that look this engaging and fun!

I might also want to experience their claim of a rabbit's bum being deadlier than a dog's sword...


If you agree, you can wishlist it on GOG here and/or use this handy widget to wishlist it over on Steam:


If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!


If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon!

No comments:

Post a Comment