Friday, May 26, 2023

Freebie Friday: Eternal Senia


Every Friday you can find a free game to check out, courtesy of Gamer Reverie. The genres and quality will vary, so be sure to check every week to see what I've dug up for you!


    This won't be a series with a ton of pictures and explanations. Just a glance at the stats, a quick description of the game and its genre, and why I thought it was worth sharing (aside from being free).

THE STATS

Name: Eternal Senia
Developer: Sanctum Games
Publisher: Sanctum Games
Release Date: June 18, 2015
Genres: Action, Free to Play, Indie, RPG
Available: Steam


From the Developer:

    I believe that gaming should not be anything complicated or diffcult, but a relaxing and pleasure experience. Therefore, I designed this ARPG battle system which requires no attack button to play.
    The simplicity brings a fluent and interesting gaming experience. Eternal Senia is the realization of this concept. I spent one year developing this game. It is a game that can be easily enjoyed by any player.

Characters:
    • Heroine Senia has both her name and the outlook from "Ygnizem Seniar"
in Ragnarok Online.
    • Senia's sister, Magaleta, also originates from a foe "Magaleta" in
lighthalzen dungeon of Ragnarok Online.

    Ragnarok Online is, to this day, still my favorite game of all time. EtneralSenia is a non-profit making game solely based on my enthusiasm for RO and gaming developing. I wish Eternal Senia can bring up the memory of classic MMORPG Ragnarok Online to all players who participated.




I never played Ragnarok Online, but simple and easily accessible games are always a plus. Besides, how can you ignore the Overwhelmingly Positive rating from 11,772 reviews? Plus, y'know, free.



If you enjoy Gamer Reverie, consider joining me on Patreon
You can join for as little as $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment