Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Wishlist Wednesday: Valkyrie Elysium


 In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Valkyrie Elysium by Square Enix & Soleil Ltd.


THE STATS

Name: Valkyrie Elysium
Developer: Square EnixSoleil Ltd
Publisher: Square Enix
Release Date: November 11, 2022
Genres: Action, RPG
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM SQUARE-ENIX-GAMES.COM









(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

   It's Square, it's got a valkyrie, it's about Ragnarok, and it's an action RPG. This is my kind of game! I don't need it to be the most amazing, mind-blowing experience Square has ever produced -- and I think that's where a lot of the negative Steam reviews come from. Based on everything provided, I want this game as much now as I did when I first heard about it. Sometimes it just needs to be enjoyed as a game with its own story to tell -- it doesn't have to be a massive hit, sell x number of copies, or check all the boxes. 


If you agree, you can wishlist it on Steam here!


If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!



If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon
You can join for as little as $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment