Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Wishlist Wednesday: Needy Streamer Overload


 In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Needy Streamer Overload by Xemono.


THE STATS

Name: Needy Streamer Overload
Developer: Xemono, WSS Playground
Publisher: WSS Playground
Release Date: January 21, 2022
Genres: Simulation, visual novel, psychological horror
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM WHYSOSERIOUS.JP







(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

    I read one of the reviews on Steam and knew I needed to play this game. Here's the non-spoiler snippet: "If you've played the latter half of Doki Doki Literature Club, roll that up and expand it to a full 30-day game session with a girl obsessed with internet popularity." If you've played DDLC, then you know what this game entails. If you don't, then you should possibly consider checking out DDLC first to see if this is your kind of game. The review in question said NSO expands on that theme in greater capacity and with potentially triggering topics/elements. But what better way to experience that kind of environment/scenario than through a video game like this?


If you agree, you can wishlist it on Steam here!


If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!



If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon
You can join for as little as $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment