Saturday, May 13, 2023

Soundtrack Saturday: Sea of Thieves


In this weekly feature, I recommend game soundtracks. I share a few of my favorite tracks, talk about why everyone should listen to the soundtrack, and a little bit about the composer. This week's choice is Sea of Thieves by Rare Ltd.

THE STATS

Name: Sea of Thieves
Developer: Rare Ltd.

Publisher: Microsoft Studios
Release Date: March 20, 2018
Genres: Action, adventure
Composer: Robin Beanland


MY FAVORITE TRACKS

(The full list of tracks are linked by playlist below... and I highly recommend some good headphones to best enjoy all of the subtle elements of the music!) 

    I had a hard time finding a way to share specific tracks, so I'm going to tell you to go ahead and queue up the music wherever you find it. Why? The devs even say you can use the music in your streams and videos, even outside of the game. Plus it's hard to not enjoy it!


Here's the link for the embedded video:

WHY DO I RECOMMEND IT?

    Pirates! *mic drop* 

🏴‍☠️
    

If you enjoy my Soundtrack selections, consider joining me on Patreon!
You can join for as little as $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment