Monday, March 18, 2024

Make-It Monday: Twitch Theme, Part 2

 

In this new blog series I'll be wandering off the path a little to explore creative ventures -- some related to gaming, some not! Topics range across the spectrum of cooking, crafts, writing, ranking, drawing and more. This entry's focus is my Twitch Theme.


    We arrive at Part 2

    I finally got my streaming overlays done this weekend! Continuing with the book theme, I made sure my "extras" appear on shelves. I hope to add little knick-knacks and decor based on my patrons, subscribers, and games.


    So, here we have my gameplay overlay, Extra Life overlay, chat break overlay, and ending overlay! I might still change the color of the graffiti crown (it's a deep teal blue on other images I've made for the channel). What do you think? Let me know!

    If you want to see these in action, I will be streaming this evening! It's my monthly Extra Life stream, from 8 to 11 PM Central. I will be playing Monster Hunter World!


Emotes

    These are still in the works. Expect that in a Part 3 at some point! 



No comments:

Post a Comment