Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Wishlist Wednesday: Bramble - The Mountain King


 On Wishlist Wednesdays I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Bramble: The Mountain King by Dimfrost Studio.


THE STATS

Name: Bramble: The Mountain King
Developer: Dimfrost Studio
Publisher: Merge Games
Release Date: April 27, 2023
Genres: Adventure, indie
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM DIMFROSTSTUDIO.COM









(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)

WHY I WANT IT

    Dark adventure based on Nordic fables in a beautiful and terrifying landscape? Sign me up! Yes, it's one of those cliche-seeming stories in which you have to go rescue your sibling from something supernatural, but... it's tried and true, isn't it? The devs note on the Steam page that the epic boss fights can be violent and bloody, and that doesn't deter me one bit (but it might deter you, which is why I mention it!). Nordic folklore is intense, so this doesn't surprise me at all. The beautiful graphics alone, and the promise of mythical creatures, is enough to sell me on this game! 


If you want to experience the dark fables for yourself, you can wishlist it on Steam here!


If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next time for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment