Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Wishlist Wednesday: Garden Life - A Cozy Simulator


 On Wishlist Wednesdays I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Garden Life: A Cozy Simulator by stillalive studios.


THE STATS

Name: Garden Life: A Cozy Simulator
Developer: stillalive studios
Publisher: Nacon
Release Date: February 22, 2024
Genres: Casual, simulation
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM STILLALIVE.GAMES









(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)

WHY I WANT IT

    So, full disclosure: most people who have played and enjoyed the game so far admit to loving the game but hitting a wall. When they unlocked new plots, the plant limit stayed the same. Disappointing as that is, I'm still excited about the premise and graphics of this game! Gardening is hard work, so a game that allows me to arrange and plant my own garden without that hard work is fantastic. Not only is the diversity of the plants beautiful, but there are a lot of other design elements available. I was given the heads up about this game by The Pillow Fort on YouTube


If you want to experience the dark fables for yourself, you can wishlist it on Steam here!


If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next time for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment