Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Wishlist Wednesday: KeyWe


In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is KeyWe by Stonewheat & Sons.




THE STATS

Name: KeyWe
Developer: Stonewheat & Sons
Publisher: Sold Out
Release Date: 2021
Genres: Indie, puzzle, co-op
Wishlist Location: Humble Bundle


MEDIA FROM KEYWEGAME.COM








(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

Kiwi birds solving puzzles together, sometimes with their butts. It's adorable and I can't wait to make my husband play it with me!

I mean, really -- what other information do I need to want it?


If you like what you see about KeyWe here and via linked media, be sure to tweet at them on Twitter (@KeyWeGame) and tell them #GamerReverieBlog (@SpottedSnark) sent you!




If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment