Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Wishlist Wednesday: Foregone

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Foregone by Big Blue Bubble.



THE STATS

Name: Foregone
Developer: Big Blue Bubble
Publisher: Big Blue Bubble
Release Date: February 27, 2020
Genres: Action, adventure, indie
Wishlist Location: GOG


MEDIA FROM BIGBLUEBUBBLE.COM









(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

I admittedly seldom go for a platforming game, but... the promise of loot, a narrative-driven story, monsters, boss fights, gorgeous pixel art & animation... Yeah, that hits a lot of my buttons. The artwork is what caught my attention first, and then every time I read another appealing feature I wished I could re-wishlist it. If you fancy yourself a badass super soldier and you like pixel artwork and platformers, you should consider this one. If not on PC, it's also on everything else: Switch, PS4 & Xbox One.


If you agree, you can wishlist it on GOG here, Steam here or use this handy Steam widget:


If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!



If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon! This month I'm having a sticker promotion, and you can join for as little as $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment