Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Wishlist Wednesday: Record of Lodoss War - Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Record of Lodoss War - Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth by Team Ladybug & WSS playground.



THE STATS

Name: Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth
Developer: Team Ladybug, WSS playground
Publisher: WSS playground, PLAYISM
Release Date: March 27, 2021
Genres: Action, indie
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM STEAM













(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

One of the first anime that I owned was The Record of Lodoss War, and I purchased it with my own money at my first anime convention, Anime Festival Orlando. I loved it to pieces, even though it was considered old at the time (and is even older now). I loved the characters and the story, and of course the monsters and dragons. Deedlit wasn't necessarily my favorite, being a rather haughty elf, but she was a very skilled individual so I can only look forward to kicking butt through a Castlevania-style game as a self-sufficient elf. 

And if you haven't watched the anime, you really should! Parn (the main character) is a little annoying, but the overall story is fantastic!


If you agree, you can wishlist it on Steam here or use this handy widget:


If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!


If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon! This month I'm having a sticker promotion, and you can join for as little as $2!


No comments:

Post a Comment