Monday, April 10, 2023

Special Edition: Afterimage


In this special edition you'll find out about the action RPG Afterimage by Aurogon Shanghai, releasing on April 25th!


    Welcome back for another Special Edition! Today's game is a 2D hand-drawn adventure full of action as you explore Metroidvania-style to discover friends, foes, abilities, and secrets!

THE STATS

Name: Afterimage
Developer: Aurogon Shanghai
Publisher: Modus Games
Release Date: April 25, 2023
Genres: Action, Adventure, Indie
Available: Steam


MEDIA FROM AFTERIMAGEGAME.COM








(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)

    This looks like it's going to be a fun ARPG! I'm not terribly good at Metroidvania style games, but this one's too pretty for me to pass up. I love the presented diversity of the game's world, Engardin, and that there are both friends and foe to be found. Better yet, I love games that give the player freedom to explore where they wish -- and to piece together hidden secrets and mysteries on their own. 

    I do believe this is a game I'll need to get in order to finally break in my Xbox controller.


If you enjoy Gamer Reverie, consider joining me on Patreon
You can join for as little as $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment