Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Wishlist Wednesday: The Tale of Bistun


 In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is The Tale of Bistun by Black Cube Games.


THE STATS

Name: The Tale of Bistun
Developer: Black Cube Games
Publisher: IMGN.PRO
Release Date: July 13, 2022
Genres: Action, adventure, casual, indie
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM THETALEOFBISTUN.COM












(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

    Persian myth. ... Thank you for coming to my TED talk!

    No, but really -- does this game not look beautiful? And how many games do you know that focus on Persian myth? How about one based on a poem from the 12th century? Granted, it's a tragic romance, but those tend to make for the craziest adventures.

    In this case of the game, the main character is actually a side character from the myth -- a tragic one. I'm hoping his adventures in the game prove to be more fruitful than his experience in the myth! The game promises fast-paced battles with legions of monstrous foes, magical abilities, and the whole Revelations Realm to explore.

    I don't know about you, but that sounds like a great adventure to go on!



If you agree, you can wishlist it on Steam here!


If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!



If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon
You can join for as little as $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment