Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Wishlist Wednesday: Project Sparrow

 In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Project Sparrow by Dids.


THE STATS

Name: Project Sparrow
Developer: Dids
Publisher: Dids
Release Date: March 11, 2022 (Early Access)
Genres: Action, Indie, Early Access
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM PROJECTSPARROW.DEV










(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

    I was more excited about this game back when it first hit Early Access last year, if I'm being honest. I am a novice archer (I have a recurve for bow-hunting), and have always been fascinated by archery. I love playing archers in MMOs. I was so excited to see someone focusing on archery, even if it was in a PvP fashion. 

    Many comments on the Steam page lead me to believe that interest has waned and there's not enough people to compete against in the Early Access, but I'd like to think they're wrong. This seems like a game that could really go places with enough support. With it being created by a solo dev, on their first early access game, I am hoping it garners renewed interest!

    TL;DR -- Do you like to pew-pew with bows and arrows? Go follow this game's development!


If you agree, you can wishlist it on Steam here!


If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!



If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon
You can join for as little as $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment