Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Wishlist Wednesday: The Mooseman

 

 In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is The Mooseman by Morteshka.


THE STATS

Name: The Mooseman
Developer: Morteshka
Publisher: Morteshka
Release Date: February 17, 2017
Genres: Adventure, Indie
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM MOOSEMAN.RU










(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

    Who doesn't feel drawn to Russian folklore and mythology? It's often very wild and dark! In this game you get a taste of ancient myths of the finno-urgic tribes, Komi music, Permian animal style art, as well as puzzles and exploration. It's a delightful mix and I hope to give this game a try sometime this year while my Extra Life theme is mythology!


If you agree, you can wishlist it on Steam here!


If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!



If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon
You can join for as little as $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment