Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Wishlist Wednesday: The White Door

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is The White Door by Rusty Lake.



THE STATS

Name: The White Door
Developer: Rusty Lake
Publisher: Second Maze
Release Date: January 9, 2020
Genres: Adventure, puzzle
Wishlist Location: GOG


MEDIA FROM RUSTYLAKE.COM









(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)




WHY I WANT IT

If ever there was a game to encompass the feeling of 2020, this might be it.

You play as a man named Robert Hill who has awakened in a mental health facility and has lost his memory. Your job? Go through the facility's daily routines and examine Robert's dreams to help recover his memories. With the promise of atmospheric theme songs, brain teasers & riddles, unexpected and surrealistic events, split-screen gameplay, and special (secret) achievements... I am completely there. 

Not, like... in the facility... so much as ready to play this game. 2020 hasn't beaten me yet!



If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment