Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Wishlist Wednesday: Against the Moon

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Against the Moon by Code Heretic.



THE STATS

Name: Against the Moon
Developer: Code Heretic
Publisher: Black Tower Entertainment
Release Date: September 24, 2020
Genres: Indie, adventure, RPG
Wishlist Location: GOG


MEDIA FROM AGAINSTTHEMOON.COM








(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

It's a tactical game and compared to titles like Slay the Spire, Hand of Fate, and Talisman. That said, I think you have to go into it without any high expectations. Some fuss about too many cutscenes and story, others that the monsters are random. And most importantly, all of the developers' games were removed from Steam earlier this year without any (public) explanation. So... best get it from GOG if you're interested, okay? It looks like a lot of fun, and who doesn't want to save the last city of humanity from cthonic monsters?!


If you agree, you can wishlist it on GOG here!



If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!



If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon
You can join for as little as $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment