Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Wishlist Wednesday: King of Seas

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is King of Seas by 3DClouds.



THE STATS

Name: King of Seas
Developer: 3DClouds
Publisher: Team17
Release Date: May 25, 2021
Genres: Action, adventure, indie, RPG
Wishlist Location: GOG


MEDIA FROM KINGOFSEAS.NET








(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

Pirates. *mic drop*

If you were expecting something more verbose, then you don't know me very well. Honestly, does anyone need arm-twisting when it comes to games about pirates? Look, to sweeten the deal, they have added a monsters update. So, pirates and monsters.



If you agree, you can wishlist it on GOG here or Steam here!
(It's currently on sale in both stores, 40% and 50% off respectively.)



If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!



If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon
You can join for as little as $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment