Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Wishlist Wednesday: Raptor Boyfriend

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Raptor Boyfriend by Rocket Adrift.



THE STATS

Name: Raptor Boyfriend
Developer: Rocket Adrift
Publisher: Rocket Adrift
Release Date: July 15, 2021
Genres: Casual, indie, simulation
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM ROCKETADRIFT.COM









(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

So, this is another dating sim game with a twist, set in the 90's and full of cryptids (mythical creatures, monsters, and urban legends basically). The title caught my attention, because raptor. I'll just let the feature list from the press kit do the rest of the talking here:
  • Phone calls
  • Sleepovers
  • Make out sessions
  • Chill moments
  • Collectibles
  • Bonus scenes
  • Reading - accessible font Open Dyslexia
  • Multiple Endings
  • Cassette tapes
  • It's 1997, man
  • A Furry Boi
  • A Scaly Boi
  • A Fae Bae
  • A Friday the Thirteenth Spookfest
  • A Totally X-Treme Dinosaur
  • A Vengeful Ghost
  • A really deep moment where you star-gaze and talk about feelings and stuff
  • Controller support

It's all about that controller support, right? No, no it's not. I'm in it for both the 90's nostalgia and the critter-people. It promises to be both silly and fun!



If you agree, you can wishlist it on Steam here or use this handy widget: 




If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!



If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon
You can join for as little as $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment