Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Wishlist Wednesday: Library of Ruina

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Library of Ruina by Project Moon.



THE STATS

Name: Library of Ruina
Developer: Project Moon
Publisher: Project Moon
Release Date: August 10, 2021
Genres: Indie, RPG, strategy
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM STEAM

(Note: Interface images in Korean, but English is available for interface and subtitles.)







(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

Library. Combat. Simulation.

Invite guests, battle them, collect Books of the defeated to gain their stories and add them to the library.

Book nerds can get behind this one. Grow your library! It's not like your usual deck-building game, as it adds more elements to make it more satisfying. All the reviews say this is a game that will absorb hundreds of hours of your time gladly, all while offering a fantastic soundtrack and engaging story.

Yes, please.



If you agree, you can wishlist it on Steam here or use this handy widget: 




If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!



If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon
You can join for as little as $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment