Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Wishlist Wednesday: Filament


In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Filament by Beard Envy.



THE STATS

Name: Filament
Developer: Beard Envy
Publisher: Kasedo Games, Maple Whispering Limited
Release Date: April 23, 2020
Genres: Indie, Strategy
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM KASEDOGAMES.COM









(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

Over 300 puzzles, and all aboard a ship where the crew has left and the ship is in lockdown -- and I get to figure out why? It reminds me a little of Analogue: A Hate Story in that you have to figure out what happened by piecing a story together and getting to know the one remaining person from the ship, but the added variety of puzzles you can approach however you want makes it different -- and sounds like it has a lot of replay value!



If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment