Monday, March 8, 2021

Learning LOTRO: Lesson Fifty-Two - Year 1



In this series, I talk about various aspects of The Lord of the Rings Online. This series is meant for newcomers, but may also help veteran players find more to love about the game.



We did it, friends! We've had an entire year of Learning LOTRO! 


Before launching into a second year, I wanted to thank everyone who's supported, given feedback, commented, encouraged, shared, retweeted, and submitted entries to the Beacon (I only did that twice -- the rest was someone else!). I hope you enjoy the coming year as much as the first!

For ease of finding things in the archives, this entry contains links to all of the Year 1 entries, separated by loose categories. The entry is tagged with "archive" if you need to find it in a hurry from my tag cloud in the future, otherwise everything in the series is tagged with "learning lotro."

--snarkqueen


 ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ 


NEW GAME, WHAT DIS



CLASSES



CLASS QUESTS



GAME MECHANICS



CREATE & SHARE



COLLECTING



GROUP CONTENT




What did you enjoy most from Year 1? Let me know in the comments or tag me @spottedsnark on Twitter with a pic!

Was this entry helpful? Let me know! The series continues next Monday!
If you play LOTRO, consider joining The Fellowship on Patreon for as little as $2!


No comments:

Post a Comment